Documentation of WalkSpace Venice walks, the videos are the live bambuser broadcasts from Venice overlaid over the GPS track of the walk.
WalkSpace for the iPhone is an alternative walking app to let you navigate the city in a new and unexpected way.
- Assembling traces, or the conservation of net art by Annet Dekker
- See how borders change on Google Maps depending on where you view them
- On Taxis and Rainbows
- The promise of urban informatics: some speculations by Nigel Thrift | EPA
- Beyond Pong: why digital art matters
- 20 Day Stranger
- When Big Data Falls Into the Uncanny Valley
- Dumbing down the smart city, Adam Greenfield | LSE